July has seen Environet featured in various commercial sector media.
The month has been the most successful one to date for Environet’s coverage in the commercial media.
Below you will find some of our most recent commercial articles, all leading with our national YouGov research into the public’s attitude towards Japanese knotweed.
- probuildermag.co.uk – Is Japanese Knotweed Deterring Potential Homebuyers?
- propertywire.com – Invasive Japanese knotweed deters vast majority of home buyers, new survey confirms
- buildingspecifier.com – Japanese Knotweed deters nearly 8 in 10 from buying a property
- todaysconveyancer.co.uk – Japanese Knotweed puts off 78% of buyers
- sansomeandgeorge.co.uk – Japanese Knotweed: let’s be solution not problem conscious
As always our team of experts are on hand to answer any questions you may have.
Alternatively please give us a call on 01932 868 700.