Environet has produced a number of policies to protect our customers and ensure they always receive a high quality service.
Code of Conduct
Any person representing Environet, such as employees, subcontractors and suppliers are required to abide by the following Code of Conduct.
The purpose of the Code of Conduct is to maintain the highly professional service that our clients have come to expect, and to deliver on our 7 Core Values. Failure to comply with this Code or with the spirit of our Core Values may result in disciplinary action being taken against any individual(s) who breach these requirements.
Be polite and considerate at all times and treat everyone with respect, especially all existing and potential customers:
- Never use offensive or threatening language
- Never show aggressive behaviour
- Avoid causing any nuisance from noise, litter, dust, etc.
Have a positive presence:
- Smile, everyone prefers to work with happy people
- Look smart
Undertake work diligently, impartially, honestly and efficiently to a high professional standard:
- Ensure that any advice and recommendations you give are based upon thorough impartial consideration of all pertinent facts and circumstances and on opinions developed from reliable, relevant experience and recognised published information
- If you do not feel qualified or competent to undertake the task in hand seek appropriate assistance
- Avoid any act or omission that might damage Environet’s reputation
- Inform the client if there is any personal or company self interest that may conflict with that of the client
- Do not take any discounts, commissions or gifts as an inducement to show favour to any person or body
- Always respect the confidentiality of information gained in the course of any work and do not use this information for personal or company benefit that may damage the reputation of the client
- Be punctual especially where being late affects others - respect the value of other people’s time
Keep clients informed of progress as necessary to give them peace of mind that the works are progressing as planned:
- If problems arise tackle them effectively and efficiently
Comply with all Statutory and site specific rules and regulations, especially relating to Health & Safety, and Environmental Protection:
- Comply with all relevant safety information, Safe Working Instructions, etc.
We will endeavour to not only meet our contractual obligations, but where possible to exceed our clients’ expectations, by providing an efficient and professional service on each and every project. All our employees, sub-consultants and sub-contractors are bound by our Code of Conduct, which defines the professional standards our customers can expect from us.
In return, we simply ask for customer co-operation where required including payment to agreed schedules.
Our growth has been thanks to highly valued repeat work and referral business from satisfied customers and their advisors. We strive to forge long term mutually beneficial partnerships with our customers and advocates by continuously improving the level of service we provide.
We will listen and aim to understand the needs of our customers, so that solutions can be developed that meet as many of their needs as possible. We will endeavour to provide a service of a quality commensurate with those needs, which provides real value.
We are aware that the commitment, skills and experience of our team form the backbone of our business, and we are committed to ensuring that our workforce remains professional, flexible and creative, and appropriately equipped to carry out the work.
Whilst the company prides itself on the quality of service it provides at all levels, complacency is avoided by a genuine commitment to “continuous improvement”. We are always looking for better ways of meeting our customers’ needs and welcome any feedback that helps us to deliver a better service for the future.
Customer complaints are invaluable to our organisation. They offer specific insights into how we might improve our service, processes and procedures. It is important, therefore, to make it as easy as possible for customers to communicate a problem or issue with us about our service(s). Our policy can be found here.
Health, Safety & Environment Policy
Environet is committed to ensuring that:
- the health and safety of all employees, sub-consultants and contractors, visitors and members of the public are safeguarded from all activities carried out by the company
- our work activities result in positive environmental outcomes with minimal adverse environmental effects
It is our policy to meet this commitment by exercising all reasonable steps necessary to:
- reduce the risk of incidents or accidents that could result in harm to the environment, or human health
- consume resources efficiently to minimise waste, to minimise discharge emissions to air, water and land, and to avoid causing any statutory nuisance
Our approach is to assess risk for all work activities and to implement suitable control measures to lower the level of risk to tolerable levels.
Where we are working at premises other than our own, it is our policy to comply with all on-site health & safety and environmental procedures. Where we notice hazards which represent a risk to the environment or human health, it is our policy to report these to the representative on site and to take appropriate precautions.
As a minimum it is our policy to comply with all legislative requirements, but where specific occupational or environmental risks are evident, to exceed these requirements.
We are committed to a continuous improvement philosophy, reacting to changes brought about by political, economic, legislative and technological stimuli. We raise awareness of health & safety and environmental issues with training programmes to suit.
Nicolas Seal is the Director with overall responsibility for health & safety and environmental management. Any queries or concerns should be raised with him.
Under the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974, employees also have a duty to take reasonable care for their own health and safety, and for the safety of other people who may be affected by their acts or omissions. Every employee must therefore co-operate with the planned arrangements to enable all statutory duties to be complied with and to ensure risks to health and safety are minimised.
We recognise the importance our key suppliers play in our service delivery. We ensure all suppliers are competent to deliver the task in hand and expect them to work to the exacting standards we set for ourselves.
We treat all suppliers fairly so as to build mutually beneficial relationships for the future.
In return we expect a consistently high level of service from them to support the professional service we provide our clients.
Please follow this link to find out about our Supplier Data Processing Terms