So far this month Environet has been featured in more media than ever!
Take a look below at some of our recent press mentions.
The Times, Bricks and Mortar section.
Here, Nic Seal, Managing Director of Environet, is a main contributor to theIR article. In the piece journalist David Byers looks at the introduction and history of Japanese knotweed. He then moves on to discuss the problems and issues associated with having knotweed present on your property, along with the treatment and removal options available.
The article also includes a case study of one of our clients, Brenda Dunn.
To read the article in full please click here. Please note that registration is required to access the article, which takes no longer than 30 seconds.
Coverage of our research undertaken with YouGov.
Our recent YouGov research that was undertaken to explore the general public’s attitude towards Japanese knotweed has been very well received in the national media.
Several national industry websites have run main articles all leading with our research; a selection of those can be found below.
- propertyreporter.co.uk ran a feature article leading with our research headline.
- insideconveyancing.co.uk also ran an article on our research read more.
- LandlordNews.co.uk went with thIS article
- The National Association for Estate Agents (naea) uses our research to explain how the presence of Japanese knotweed on a property should be handled during the selling process.
- Property Industry Eye published this article
And whilst it is great to be receiving national coverage, we are also pleased to achieve local coverage to allow us to continue educating those affected by Japanese knotweed in their region.
A selection of our featured articles from the regional press can be found here:
Finally AOL (the web portal and online service provider) ran an article under the money section of their website.
As always our team of experts are on hand to answer any questions you may have.
Alternatively please give us a call on 01932 868 700