Join our Team
To support planned business expansion from our Head Office in Surrey we would like to hear from appropriately qualified and motivated people wanting to share in the success of a growing company.
If you have an impressive track record, skills to contribute and wish to share in the success of Environet, then please e-mail us your CV, with a covering letter detailing why you would like to join Environet.
Why Choose Environet?
Environet is 100% Employee Owned, and everyone is committed to making it a great place to work, and giving the absolute best to our clients.
Benefits of working for Environet include;
- 31 Days Holiday as standard
- Company Sick Pay
- Employee Bonus Scheme
- Death in Service Benefit
- Option to work from home
- Paid training
- Generous remuneration packages
Our current vacancies
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic/driven Sales Consultant to join our ambitious, growing, 100% employee owned company. The role is to provide technical sales advice as necessary to customers and prospective customers in Greater London. You will need excellent written and verbal communication skills, and experience in a customer facing role. Ideally you will have qualifications in a relevent discipline such as Environmental Sciences or previous surveying experience in a related field.
Roles and responsibilities include but are not necessarily limited to:
- Carrying out paid residential surveys, preparing and submitting Management Plans · Where suitably qualified, to carry out commercial surveys, to meet clients on site, to advise on the treatment options, and to prepare sales proposals which include technical recommendations with costings.
- Following up all sales proposals in a timely fashion with the aim of securing instructions for the treatment/ removal work
- Assisting the Regional Director with marketing initiatives as required e.g. delivering webinars, networking events, etc.
- Assisting the Regional Director to build relationships with professional advisors, such as solicitors, surveyors and estate agents, as well as existing and potential clients to develop repeat/referral business.
If you think you're a good fit for the role, please e-mail us your CV, with a covering letter.
Operations Assistant / Trainee Site Supervisor
We are looking for Operations Assistants to join an expanding company. On the job training will be provided and there are great career prospects for the right individual, with progression to a Site Supervisor role.
We are looking for 2 candidates, one in London / South-East of England, the other in the Manchester area. The role involves travelling to sites across the regions therefore a driving license will be essential.
As an Operations Assistant your duties will include:
- Visiting sites, both commercial and residential, to carry out practical hands-on tasks such as invasive plant treatment, often using herbicide foliar spray equipment;
- Working with a crew to assist with the removal of invasive plants.
To be a successful Operations Assistant you will have the following skills and experience:
- PA1 / PA6 Herbicide application license;
- Full driving license;
- Reliable, punctual and professional manner with clients
- Be self-motivated, have initiative and a strong desire to succeed.
If you're interested, please e-mail us your CV, with a covering letter.
Area Operations Manager (London / South East)
To support our growth across the UK we are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to act as an Area Operations Manager for the London and South East region, based from our head office near Woking, Surrey. The role is based on site day in day out, with occasional days at our Head Office in Send for training, maintenance, and administration tasks.
We are looking for a candidate with a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in the knotweed industry, although full training will be provided for the right candidate. The role also includes the requirement to work away from home occasionally on other Environet sites across the UK.
If you're interested in applying, read more about the role here, then send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
Associate - PAYE or Sub-contract basis
We are looking for associates to work alongside our existing team on a part-time basis to herbicide treat Japanese knotweed for our clients throughout the UK. Most of this work will be during the knotweed growing season, May to October inclusive.
Ideally you will have a background in a related industry, such as landscaping, horticulture, gardening or grounds maintenance. You will be allocated a territory on a non-exclusive basis, meaning most of the projects allocated to you will be within 50 miles of your base.
Opportunities also exist to work on a day-rate basis with our Operations Team on physical removal projects. These projects can be carried out at any time of year and typically get completed in 2-3 days.
We are looking for candidates with the following;
- NPTC PA1 and PA6aw competency certificates for application of herbicide.
- A CSCS card or equivalent health and safety training.
- Good communication skills.
- Full UK driving license and your own vehicle.
Experience of treating Japanese knotweed is not essential as you will be provided with in-house training.
We offer competitive rates of pay.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email your CV and a covering letter explaining why you think you would be suited to the role, and the approximate geographical area you would like to cover to firstname.lastname@example.org