Our team of consultants provide advice for our customers in both the commercial and residential sectors based on years of experience, backed up by our research and development programme. There is no doubt, knowledge is the power needed to successfully tackle Japanese knotweed.
See our free Guides below.
Buying & Selling PropertyWhether you’re buying, selling or remortgaging your home, our top tips will help you avoid common pitfalls.
Commercial DevelopersOur fast, reliable and affordable solutions are guaranteed to keep your development project on track.
Professional AdvisorsIf you’re a professional in the property sector, make Environet your “go to” for knotweed consultancy
Estate AgentsThere’s no need for Japanese knotweed to be a deal-breaker, with Environet to guide you through the sale.
Frequently Asked QuestionsA repository of answers to our most frequently asked questions
Legal DisputesOur expert witness service typically covers encroachment, misrepresentation and professional negligence cases.
BeaconOur white papers, written by experts, are designed to provide impartial, honest information.
The devil is in the detail, so it’s imperative to know what type of knotweed it is, the maturity, extent and condition of the underground rhizome and root system, and the ground conditions in which it is growing. Armed with this information a management or remediation plan can be devised that has the highest chance of success.
- Identification of knotweed varieties, including hybrids
- Visual Site Surveys to assess extent of knotweed rhizome in the ground
- Intrusive Investigation to assess condition, lateral and vertical spread of rhizome
- Detection Dogs to identify ground affected by knotweed
There is a range of options for tackling knotweed, with vastly differing costs and timescales. The key is understanding each customer’s specific project requirements and offering the most cost-effective solution. We can provide specifications for you to obtain competitive tenders and we can review and advise on tender returns.
- Remediation Strategy for development sites
- Soil Testing (Waste Acceptance)
- Japanese Knotweed Management Plans (JKMPs) for residential properties
- Bio-Security Plans
- Tender Specifications
- Cost Estimation & Tender Analysis
Legal Expert Witness
Whether it’s a claim for misrepresentation, encroachment in private nuisance, or professional negligence we can provide expert opinion, either as a single or joint expert, for claimant or defendant.
- Case Review and Pre-Litigation Reports
- CPR 35 Compliant Reports for knotweed litigation
- Expert Witness Court Hearings
We can also put you in touch with other specialists with expertise in knotweed including;
- Solicitors and Counsel
- Property Valuation Specialists
- Tax Consultants (Land Remediation Tax Relief)
Excellent service. We needed to eradicate some knotweed quickly to avoid delays in our development project and Environet really came up trumps.They were infinitely more helpful and professional than other specialists we had spoken to and we would recommend them highly.