Japanese Knotweed Professional Advice
We provide consultancy services on Japanese knotweed. If you are a Property Professional Needing any Advice on Japanese Knotweed we are the People to Help You. Call our Friendly Team of Specialists Today.
We're Here to Advise Property Professionals on Japanese Knotweed
- 1. We keep abreast of recent innovations and technology in the fight against Japanese knotweed.
- 2. We provide unbiased professional advice for the removal of Japanese Knotweed.
- 3. Our Guarantees are underwritten by an "AA-" rated insurer, providing the highest level of financial security.
- 4. We provide Japanese Knotweed CPD seminars at client premises. Get in touch to find out more.
- 5. We publish regular insights and guidance bulletins through Beacon, our knotweed intelligence hub. Sign up to receive them directly to your email for free.
See our free Japanese Knotweed resources below.
Japanese Knotweed Property GuideWhether you’re buying, selling or remortgaging your home, our top tips will help you avoid common pitfalls.
Japanese Knotweed Insurance GuideOur in-depth guide answers your questions about Japanese knotweed Insurance.
Japanese Knotweed Legal GuideIf you are looking to understand your legal obligations for Japanese Knotweed, this is the guide for you.
Commercial DevelopersOur fast, reliable and affordable solutions are guaranteed to keep your development project on track.
Legal DisputesOur expert witness service typically covers encroachment, misrepresentation and professional negligence cases.
BeaconOur white papers, written by experts, are designed to provide impartial, honest information.
The devil is in the detail, so it’s imperative to know what type of knotweed it is, the maturity, extent and condition of the underground rhizome and root system, and the ground conditions in which it is growing. Armed with this information a management or remediation plan can be devised that has the highest chance of success.
- Identification of knotweed varieties, including hybrids
- Visual Site Surveys to assess extent of knotweed rhizome in the ground
- Intrusive Investigation to assess condition, lateral and vertical spread of rhizome
There is a range of options for tackling knotweed, with vastly differing costs and timescales. The key is understanding each customer’s specific project requirements and offering the most cost-effective solution. We can provide specifications for you to obtain competitive tenders and we can review and advise on tender returns.
- Remediation Strategy for development sites
- Soil Testing (Waste Acceptance)
- Japanese Knotweed Management Plans (JKMPs) for residential properties
- Bio-Security Plans
- Tender Specifications
- Cost Estimation & Tender Analysis
Legal Expert Witness
Whether it’s a claim for misrepresentation, encroachment in private nuisance, or professional negligence we can provide expert opinion, either as a single or joint expert, for the claimant or defendant.
- Case Review and Pre-Litigation Reports
- CPR 35 Compliant Reports for knotweed litigation
- Expert Witness Court Hearings
We can also put you in touch with other specialists with expertise in knotweed including;
- Solicitors and Counsel
- Property Valuation Specialists
- Tax Consultants (Land Remediation Tax Relief)
Excellent service. We needed to eradicate some knotweed quickly to avoid delays in our development project and Environet really came up trumps.They were infinitely more helpful and professional than other specialists we had spoken to and we would recommend them highly.