We never underestimate the power or resilience of knotweed and the problems and damage it can cause. We are continually researching and developing new ideas to keep us at the cutting edge of our niche industry.
Environet’s goal is simply to be the best in the Japanese knotweed removal market, by providing expertise to match our customers’ needs with innovative, cost effective solutions.
Our Core Values
1. Our customers are our future for repeat and referral work. We always aim to exceed expectations by providing an efficient professional service on each and every project. Defined policies, procedures and instructions for all key activities ensure a consistently high level of service is delivered.
2. Empowered employees with the necessary training, skills and expertise taking full responsibility for their work activities, and with remuneration to match, creating truly motivated teams committed to the task in hand.
3. Key suppliers carefully selected and nurtured to help us meet our high standards of service delivery.
4. Supporting the local communities in which we work, by providing support and assistance to community projects and suitable charitable concerns.
5. Providing a safe work environment, where environmental and health & safety risks are carefully assessed and strictly controlled.
6. Eco-technology and sustainable methodologies, researched, developed and perfected to meet our clients’ needs without compromise to the environment.
7. We invest for the future in our people and technologies, enabling us to offer value for money for the professional service we provide.
Environet was established in 1996 by Nic Seal, our current Managing Director. For many years we provided a wide range of environmental consultancy services predominantly to the property sector.
In 2008 Environet designed and developed the Xtract™ machine enabling us to remove Japanese knotweed rhizome from infested soil both effectively and economically. The Xtract™ machine has a UK and USA patent with patents pending in Europe and Canada and it has been used successfully on numerous projects, all of which benefit from Environet’s insurance backed guarantees.
The amount of work related to Japanese knotweed has increased rapidly since the late 1990’s. We now focus exclusively on the removal of the plant throughout the UK and have a team of national regional managers to assist property professionals and owners of commercial and residential land. We continue to develop eco-friendly and effective ways of achieving removal of Japanese knotweed and ensure we provide a first class nationwide service that complements our established professional consulting service.
In 2013 Environet obtained the backing of an insurer at Lloyd's who now underwrites all of our insurance backed guarantees when removing Japanese knotweed. Our success is based on our 'Core Values' combining professional expertise, market leading technology and motivated teams to give our clients the reassurance of the rapid removal of Japanese knotweed.
In 2015 the third enhanced version of our patented Xtract™ machine was launched. These enhancements improve the process on site with the addition of caterpillar tracks for better manoeuvrability. Xtract™ version 3 was even featured in an ITN production not long after launch. The full clip can be found on our Videos page. Environet also launched the 'Schools Eco-Innovation Awards Scheme', piloted at the Moat School, endorsed by Kevin Cloud, MBE.